Get started in the exciting world of real-time 3D and virtual production!
What exactly does a real-time 3D artist do? How do you get started in virtual production? What does a day in the life of a real-time artist look like? What jobs are out there and how do you get them?
Here's your chance to hear from industry professionals working in the real-time and virtual production space.
Special guests William Faucher, Deepak Chetty and Simon Warwick explain why skilled real-time artists are sought after, give real-world examples of how and where real-time virtual production is being used, and what employers are hiring for.
Who this webinar is for:
- Anyone wanting to pursue a career as real-time artist
- Traditional filmmakers wanting to transition their skills into virtual production
- Anyone wanting to learn world building for games using Unreal Engine
- Anyone wanting to build film-quality cinematic shots for film and games
- Anyone wanting to learn the engine side of virtual production
What you'll learn:
Watch the webinar replay below, then download the Real-time & Virtual Production Cheat Sheet.
- What a real-time virtual production artist really does
- Why there’s such a demand for real-time artists in film and games
- How to set yourself up for success in this emerging field
- What skills employers are looking for
- How traditional filmmakers can convert their skills to virtual production
- How our expert training in real-time and virtual production will get you job-ready