Turn your illustration skills into a career!
Get expert advice from illustrators who have worked with clients like Marvel, Weta Workshop, Blizzard Entertainment, Scholastic and Disney Publishing.
Hosted by CG Spectrum's Career Development Manager Maxine Schnepf, professional illustrators and CG Spectrum mentors Eric Wilkerson and Tyler James share how they got started as illustrators, how they got their first big break, and what to do to stay in demand as an artist.
This webinar is for anyone who:
- Wants to work as a professional illustrator
- Doesn't know how to find their niche and market themselves
- Struggles to find clients who value and will pay for their work
- Wants to build a polished portfolio that gets noticed
What we cover:
- How to get started as an illustrator
- Tips to make your portfolio stand out
- What a day in the life of an illustrator looks like
- What to do (and what NOT to do) to go from amateur to pro
- How to position yourself as a professional artist
- Different illustration career path options
- How to find your niche and market yourself
- Dealing with impostor syndrome
- What to do to find paying clients - and keep them!