This year has been a wild ride for everyone at CG Spectrum, including for the 1000+ talented students who have taken our courses. As the year draws to a close, we take a look back at some of the highlights of 2021.
Across all CG Spectrum’s disciplines, we couldn’t be prouder of the inspiring work created by this year’s industrious students. A special thanks to all our incredibly talented mentors who have supported our students over the past twelve months, and who we know will continue to do so in the new year.
Take a look at our 2021 Student Showcase:
Like what you see? This could be you in 2022!
Here’s a rundown of some of the highlights for CGS throughout this year:
- We became an Unreal Authorized Training Center and the first online Unreal Academic Partner
- We ranked in The Rookies’ Top 50 Creative Media & Entertainment Schools and Colleges in the World.
- CGS alumni were employed at MPC, Mr. X, Absolute Post, Fabrique Fantastique, Future Associate, The Third Floor, ICON, Method Studios, Stormind Games, and thatgamecompany, to name a few.
- We launched our virtual production and 3D real-time courses
- We worked with 140+ industry mentors who have worked on AAA games, blockbuster films, and even won awards for their art
- Students and mentors logged in from over 60+ countries
CG Spectrum’s courses allow you an opportunity to boost your skillset and develop an impressive portfolio to help get you job-ready for a career in film or games. With the right training, including one-on-one mentorship with industry veterans, valuable industry insights, hands-on experience, and a vibrant and supportive community of peers and mentors, you'll be amazed at where your talents can take you!
Whether you're interested in real-time and virtual production, digital painting, animation, 3D modeling, visual effects, or game development, there's a course to suit your interests and skill level.
Start 2022 down a new and creative path!